306 Pearl Street Green Camp Ohio 43302
Welcome to 306 Pearl Street Green Camp Ohio 43302. Located in the quiet village of Green Camp Ohio is this beautiful 35 +/- acres that is situated on the banks of the Little Scioto River. Over 28 acres is in a permanent conservation easement. There are 4 +/- acres not in the easement and are under a CRP program that generates over $1300.00 per year. The property does include a barn with a bathroom, running water, electric and sewer. It would make a great converted weekend get away or a possible rental property. The conservation agency will work with the buyer to establish an approved trail system. You won’t find a more unique property in the area.
- 35.71 +/- Acres
- Elgin Schools
- $1422.00 Taxes per year
- 4 +/- Acres of income generating CRP
- 28 +/- Acres consisting of a Conservation Easement
- Great wildlife through out the property
- Over 2700 feet of riverfront along the Little Scioto River
- 50 miles from Columbus and 19 miles to Delaware
Give us a call today to schedule a private showing. Don’t forget your boots!
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Address: 306 Pearl Street Green Camp Ohio 43302
- County: Marion
- Acreage: 35.71
- Price: $129,000